What are the benefits of leaving a gift in my will or trust?
- Costs you nothing now
- Allows you to honor a loved one
- Reduce the burden of taxes on your family
- Receive an estate tax charitable deduction
- Leave a permanent and lasting legacy that will be recognized forever
- You can change your gift at any time if your circumstances change
How do I leave a gift in my will or trust?
Leaving a gift in your will or trust is one of the easiest gifts you can make and it costs you nothing today. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying gifts be made to family, friends, and Oakland Symphony.
What are my options?
You can leave a gift in your will or trust to Oakland Symphony in several ways:
- Give a specific dollar amount or asset
- Give a percentage of your estate
- Give the balance or residue of your estate
- Name Oakland Symphony as the beneficiary of assets
How do I learn more or get started?